Tuesday, March 30, 2010

VERVE , you make feels so vervyyyyyyyyyy

i had grown up thinking only women smoke the slim cigarettes. Remember those stylish women staring at you from the Virginia slims ads. Boy ... it did something to me in my growing up days.. And then came a time in 2008 , when ITC launched "the most stylish" cigarette for men- Classic VERVE.
Ihad my reservations wanting to smoke a slim cigarette , thinking what if people mistake me to be a faggart . But thanks to Saif Khan'who wears the pinks and purples and looks so comfortable in his skin. I thought to myself perhaps this is one man , who can make a style statement out of nothing.Perhaps he could hold a slim cigarette with as much ease as the marlboro man with his stetson . Saif -a truly our ubercool man. Being a great fan of his, i told myself to try the VERVE . Boy... there has been no looking back. I feel super cool and super stylish ( almost dandy'ish) i am reminded of the famous catchline " you have come a long way baby ".Wish somebody could find a similar expression for me ...


No comments:

Post a Comment