Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How I jumpstart my day.







Nothing really starts my day until I have lit my first Classic cigarette. If I don't do that , all my mornings are blue. Monday blues, Tuesday blues, even Sunday blues.

My treadmill too is just a laid-back option. To bounce back into the rhythm of life, I need my pick- you- up Classic. Rain or no rain, the clouds don't lift for me until I close my eyes and enjoy the sheer pleasure of my first Classic of the day- between sips of decaf. Definitely a defining moment in my daily calendar. Because after that, I am ready for the world- of course with Classic to continue keeping me going whenever I in the mood for it.

I also look forward to my Classic smoke to round off a good meal .Particularly after dinner, a leisurely smoke is an indulgence I always give in to. Ever tried a Classic after enjoying a seafood salad paired with Bordeaux white?

My travels to off-shore destinations are incomplete without my ciggies travelling with me. When i see my colleagues giving up their favourite brands for a brand at the Dutifree shop, i wonder whether favourites can be changed . For me Classic is my favourite. And in my opinion , a favourite is for always....

No comments:

Post a Comment